Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Miah is at Marine boot camp - We love his letters....

The other day we got another letter from Miah. He is doing great. He thanks everyone for their letters, facebook posts, and cards. We are so thankful as well.  Miah says that he can feel your prayers!  His sinus cold is much better.   

 

I especially appreciated getting Miah’s letter because he wished me a happy father’s day as well as a Happy Birthday.  He didn’t forget!  His kind, affirming words to me were humbling….Thank you Miah!

 

He may get an opportunity to make a 10 minute call this week. He said in his letter that if his team does well at drill, they will be able to make calls home.  They are competing with other teams for this coveted honor.

 

This week is swim week. The last entry I did I told about the activities of Swim Week. I am sure that he is doing fine.

 

More later….